Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pay It Forward


Spookiez Spot is participating in a pay it forward plan. I signed up and now I am paying it forward. Let the fun begin!

HERE ARE THE RULES: The exchange focuses on doing an act of kindness without expecting anything in return other than that the recipient will, in their turn, pass the kindness along and pay it forward in their own way.This is how it works... I am going to agree to send something fun, inspiring or uplifting to the first 3 blog owners who post a comment on this entry (please leave your e-mail address if I don't all ready have it.) In turn,those three will post this information and pick 3 people they want to send something to and so on.

If you are interested in participating, be one of the first 3 blog owners to leave a comment!The little something you send can be something you made, bought, were given or found. No biggie, just a gift that will make the person smile. Maybe something unique from where you live?

There are no cost restraints, but don't go crazy!If you'd like to join in, be one of the first 3 people to leave me a comment. You have to promise that you will then post about this on your blog, link to me, and then send something to the first three people who sign up to play along through your blog .

In return I ask that you Pay It Forward to 3 other people in some way. It doesn't have to involve money; there are untold ways to help others every single day, everywhere you go; just look around.

4 comments:

LeisaWatkins said...

Sounds like fun. Count me in.

Your set-up doesn't allow me to post my email for you to see only. Hmmm. Perhaps a contact us form.

chellyroo said...

Great idea! I'm in.

Anonymous said...

This sounds like fun! :) I think you have my email addy, but it's beanandpumpkin2@aol.com.

Danielle said...

You can use the contact form on this page to leave me your address - then I'll get all the PIF's sent out!

http://newearthminerals.com/?page_id=2